Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well, I think it's time I've started to post... I've only had this thing for about a month. I've started this blog hopefully to keep me motivated to do all of these crazy wonderful projects I've started. Being an art major has its perks and its downfalls at the same time... Though I love everything artsy and trying new things constantly, with 3 hour classes and a busy work schedule it's hard to make time for my personal projects. After adding what seems like a baaahhhzillion other inspirational artists I've finally gotten that strive I've been searching for. So to begin, I started small with a few wreaths, decorative balls, and ofcourse I had to start yard-saling...

I know this is older... but I just love the idea! Book Page Wreath!







Finished project...Suggestions for bow colors?



Great yard sale finds that I should show the after result in later posts!



Annnnd next,

My Coffee Filter Wreath, which I should add pictures tomorrow morning!


Please comment! Any helpful comments I will be grateful for!

xoxo Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment