Monday, July 19, 2010

As I promised, I had to upload pictures of my coffee filter wreath! I hope it pleases the eye... I am rather fond of it myself! It matches my mint green bathroom walls perfectly!
I am currently in Oklahoma City, OK and I have had the time of my life! I'm visiting downtown at the Renaissance Hotel. Annnnd, I just happened to check in during an Art Walk in Bricktown! Say no more! I quickly loaded up and started walking... I found some of the most inspirational pieces! I couldn't take pictures to delight you all but hopefully I will be able to do them myself.
My darling wreath!

Here is a close up image of the paint color I chose...

And another. :)

This next picture is from my 3.00 yardsale finds! Which I am axiously waiting to begin... The eggs I hope to paper-mache with extra book pages from my wreath!

I have a few other recent crafts I've started that I should be able to post in the next few days... Until then, have a darling week and leave me some words of inspiration if you please!

xoxo Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment